Desensitization is the only treatment that can cure allergy. To be effective, it is administered by small subcutaneous injections.
This involves injecting the allergen responsible for the allergy, in small quantities, to accustom the body to the allergen, hence the name desensitization.
The treatment is effective, especially for pollens, mites, cats, dogs, wasps and bees.
For each injection, the patient must remain in the waiting room for 30 minutes, to ensure that there is no reaction, although this is very rare.
Treatment is carried out over a set period of time, to obtain lasting results and prevent the allergy from returning.